miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

WRITING

A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE: A crime
DRAFT:
Paragraph 1
  1. What was happening just before the crime?
My mum stay in a bar drinking a coffee.
  1. Who was there?
Only my mum.
  1. What were they doing?
She leave the hand bag in the chair.


Paragraph 2
  1. What was the crime?
A robbery of my mum’s hand bag
  1. Who did it?
A boy who is in the table next to my mum.
  1. What did other people do while it was happening?
Nothing because anyone saw that moment.


Paragraph 3
  1. What did people do after the crime happened?
My mother either does noting because she was noticed after a while.


WRITING:
When my mum who was drinking a coffee couldn’t find her hand bag, she decided to report it to the police immediately. It wasn’t clear it he hand bag was lost or stolen.
One thieve had stolen a hand bag of a clueless woman and then he spent all the money for dope and illegals weapons.
In the end, my mother was not able to do anything more because the police told him that it was too late to do something. But she gave a low all their credit-cards.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario