martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

WRITING: after-school activity

Write a profile of an after-school activity, club, etc., that you go to or would like to join.

  1. Every Monday I go on classes of painting, there I relaxed and I forgot the homework. In the classes I paint all I want but there are a teacher who help me in the paintings. The only rule is to be quiet in the class, because I’m not the only.

  1. There I paint all I want, in my style of paint, I choose what I paint, a giraffe, a flower, people,etc. In Christmas, we have some activities all together, like play games, eat chocolate and paint some of Christmas.

  1. Occasionally we have expositions of our work, maybe for party’s or because we want. The last we had is in a library, but this is only of the young people, like me and my friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario